Now you can make custom-colored, manufactured concrete tile for walls, flooring, counter tops, fountains, the garden, patio, and more... And by making the tile yourself, you can save up to 90% and more off of retail prices!
THE "HOW TO" PART IS SO SIMPLE... ALMOST ANYONE CAN DO IT!
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE CUSTOM CONCRETE TILE FOR LESS THAN $0.30 A FOOT:
1. Lubricate the molds... a light vegetable oil will do if you don't have mold release.
2. Mix a bag of premix concrete... get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
3. Add some concrete color, which is optional... unless you want plain gray.
4. Pour mix into molds... vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
5. Let the filled molds sit a day or so undisturbed... over-night is fine.
6. Flip the molds over the next day... and pop out what you've created from the mold!
It's as easy as making a cake... but no oven is needed!
The above is a concise version of the process, but the basic procedure is that simple. And FREE instructions, access to our Free Training website, and our ongoing support via email are included with each purchase...FREE!
Why pay $4.00 to $10.00 and more for a decorator tile, when you can make it yourself for a fraction of that? Actually about $0.25 to $0.30 a square foot!
With our molds, supplies, and FREE instructions, you will have the freedom to make virtually any color of tile you want, and it will be a tile that will last a lifetime! No special skills, equipment, or previous experience is necessary.
WHAT ABOUT USING PLASTER INSTEAD OF CONCRETE? For interior wall applications, you can use Plaster of Paris with any of our molds and be done in a fraction of the time it takes concrete to cure! Just add water and color, and pour the mix into your molds!
These kits include all material needed to make hundreds of square feet of tile, except for the concrete mix and water. And you can make beautiful custom tile for your project in your garage, basement, shed, or barn… Just follow our simple instructions!