Here are Complete DIY Driveway and Patio Paver Kits to make custom-colored, thick or thin concrete pavers for driveways, patios, garden walks, floors, fountains, and more. And you can save up to 90% or more off of normal prices, by making them yourself!
THE "HOW TO" PART IS SO SIMPLE... ALMOST ANYONE CAN DO IT!
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE THICK OR THIN PAVERS IN ANY COLOR... FOR PENNIES EACH:
1. Lubricate the molds... a light vegetable oil will do if you don't have mold release.
2. Mix a bag of premix concrete... get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
3. Add some concrete color, which is optional... unless you want plain gray.
4. Pour mix into molds... vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
5. Let the filled molds sit a day or so undisturbed... over-night is fine.
6. Flip the molds over the next day... and pop out what you've created from the mold!
It's as easy as making a cake... but no oven is needed!
The above is a concise version of the process, but the basic procedure is that simple. And FREE instructions, access to our Free Training website, and our ongoing support via email are included with each purchase...FREE!
Why pay up to $10.00 and more a square foot for common red, gray, or tan pavers... when you can make them yourself for a fraction of that cost, and in any color you want! With our molds, supplies, and FREE instructions, you will have the freedom to make virtually any color or color combination paver you want, and for pennies! These Pavers will last a lifetime, and have clean smooth faces and edges!
These kits include all material needed to make hundreds of square feet of Pavers, except for the concrete mix and water. No special equipment, experience, or skills are required to make beautiful custom-colored Pavers for your project… And they can be made in your garage, basement, shed, or barn. Just follow our simple instructions.