Complete do-it-yourself kits make custom-colored, thin concrete brick and brick veneer for walls, patios, garden walks, the kitchen or bath, floors, fireplace, and more, and save up to 90% off of retail prices!
THE "HOW TO" PART IS SO SIMPLE... ALMOST ANYONE CAN DO IT!
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE THIN BRICK VENEER IN ANY COLOR... FOR PENNIES EACH:
1. Lubricate the molds... a light vegetable oil will do if you don't have mold release.
2. Mix a bag of premix concrete... get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
3. Add some concrete color, which is optional... unless you want plain gray.
4. Pour mix into molds... vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
5. Let the filled molds sit a day or so undisturbed... over-night is fine.
6. Flip the molds over the next day... and pop out what you've created from the mold!
It's as easy as making a cake... but no oven is needed!
The above is a concise version of the process, but the basic procedure is that simple. And FREE instructions, access to our Free Training website, and our ongoing support via email are included with each purchase...FREE!
Why pay up to $7.00 and more a square foot for common red, yellow, or tan brick veneer... when you can make it yourself for a fraction of that, and in any color you want! You can make the concrete brick veneer for less than $0.30 a square foot!
With our molds, supplies, and FREE instructions, you will have the freedom to make virtually any color or color combination brick you want, and for pennies each! This brick veneer will last a lifetime, and have clean smooth edges, depending on the brick style made!
WHAT ABOUT USING PLASTER INSTEAD OF CONCRETE? For interior wall applications, you can use Plaster of Paris with any of our molds and be done in a fraction of the time it takes concrete to cure! Just add water and color, and pour the mix into your molds!
These kits include all material needed to make hundreds of square feet of brick veneer and/or thin brick, except for the concrete mix and water. No special equipment, skills, or previous experience is required to make beautiful custom-colored brick for your project. And you can easily make it in your garage, basement, shed, or barn… Just follow our simple instructions.