Complete do-it-yourself kits make custom-colored, thick concrete stepping stones patios, garden walks, etc. Or pour them thinner for walls, plaques, the kitchen or bath, floors, fireplace, and more. Make them yourself and save up to 90% off of retail prices!
The above is a concise version of the process, but the basic procedure is that simple. And FREE instructions, access to our Free Training website at www.TheMoldStore.info, and our ongoing support via email are included with each purchase...FREE!
THE "HOW TO" PART IS SO SIMPLE... ALMOST ANYONE CAN DO IT!
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE CONCRETE STEPPING STONES IN ANY COLOR:
1. Lubricate the molds... a light vegetable oil will do if you don't have mold release.
2. Mix a bag of premix concrete... get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
3. Add some concrete color, which is optional... unless you want plain gray.
4. Pour mix into molds... vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
5. Let the filled molds sit a day or so undisturbed... over-night is fine.
6. Flip the molds over the next day... and pop out what you've created from the mold!
It's as easy as making a cake... but no oven is needed!
Why pay up to $20.00 and more for common Stepping Stones... when you can make them yourself for a fraction of that, and in any color you want! You can make them for $0.50 to $3.00 each, depending on their size and thickness... and sell them for $10.00 and UP!
With our molds, supplies, and FREE instructions, you will have the freedom to make virtually any color or color combination you want! These stones will last a lifetime, and have clean smooth edges, depending on the style made!
WHAT ABOUT USING PLASTER INSTEAD OF CONCRETE? For interior wall applications, you can use Plaster of Paris, Moulding plaster, or hydrocal with any of our molds and be done in a fraction of the time it takes concrete to cure! Just add water and color, and pour the mix into your molds!
No special equipment, skills, or previous experience is required to make beautiful custom-colored stepping stones for your project. And you can easily make them in your garage, basement, shed, or barn… Just follow our simple instructions.
NOTE THAT THE LETTERS "F/S" IN A LISTING STAND FOR "FREE SHIPPING"