CBP-1000 COMMERCIAL BUSINESS PACKAGE
ORDER OUR CBP-1000 COMPLETE
COMMERCIAL BUSINESS PACKAGE NOW...
REGULAR PRICE $27,995
YOUR COST NOW... ONLY $16,797
YOU MUST ORDER BY DECEMBER 31, 2018
The product photo is not representative of everything that you will receive in this package. This Package includes complete training, a vibrating table, protected territory, 1000 sq. ft. of molds, additives, concrete colorant, concrete stains, sealers, marketing support, and more...
Make up to 54,400 Square Feet of Products Valued at $272,000
You get our complete CTC-07 Training Course and all Materials, a 24x48 vibrating table and a 500,000 population Protected Territory. You also get 1000 square feet of assorted Molds. Included are 480 square feet of assorted Stone Molds, 400 square feet of Tile Molds, and 120 square feet of Brick, Paver, and Cobblestone Molds. Plus you get 50 lbs. each of 10 different Concrete Colors, 1 Quart each of 20 different Concrete Stains, and enough Additives, Mold Release, and Sealers to make 54,400+/- square feet of stone and tile products valued at over $272,000.00. PLUS you get lifetime technical and marketing support, and more. See below for complete Package contents.
Click on the "MORE PICTURES" button to the left to see examples of some of the products you can make with the molds included in this Package.
This Complete 1000 Square Foot #CBP-1000 Business Package includes:
- A 200+ page Manufacturing Training Manual on CD
- A 125+ page Marketing Manual on CD
- A Tile Manufacturing Training Video
- A Complete Business Plan on CD
- A Tile and Stone Installation Photo on CD
- Other Assorted Bonuses and Updates on CD
- You get a total of 1000 Square Feet of Molds as follows:
- 400 Square Feet of Assorted Tile Molds
- 120 Square feet of Assorted Brick, Paver, and Cobblestone Molds
- 480 Square Feet of Assorted Stone Molds
- You also get a 24x48 H.D. commercial-grade vibrating table.
- A 500,000 population Protected Territory
- Ongoing technical, marketing, and moral support, as well as a dedicated Training website with videos to refer to should you need additional guidance.
In addition to the above items, you also receive:
- 50 Pounds each of ten different Concrete Colors
- 1 Quart each of 20 different Concrete Stains
- 20 Gallons of our Commercial Additive/Fortifier #1
- 10 Gallons of our Commercial Additive/Fortifier #2
- 5 Gallons of our Special MSP Mold Release
- And 10 Gallons each of StoneKote, MatteKote, GlossKote, GlazeKote Concrete Sealers,
- One hundred each marketing material flyers, etc., to help promote your business.
- Internet Support Package "B" which includes researching and registering your domain name and payment of two-year registration fees.
- Website design program we use, plus a primary web site with up to ten pages of product photos and product information, for you to then customize and build.
- Publicity Package "B", which includes a custom Publicity and News Release to use for free exposure in local newspapers, magazines, etc. We will also mail up to 100 of your releases to your local Distributors, builders, interior designers, etc. for you.
Add lifetime technical and marketing support via email, and you're set. Enough material to make up to $272,000 worth of custom-colored, stone, tile, bricks, and pavers, right in your plant, garage, barn or workshop. Just add bags of Portland cement and aggregate per our proprietary mix formula. Both are readily available at most hardware and home supply stores... and you're in business! Or to make your samples and small orders, you can use bags of premix concrete and Sand Mix to save on space and for convenience.
The 200+ page Manufacturing Manual on CD covers all of the stone and tile production and finishing topics you need to learn to make a professional stone, tile, paver, and brick veneer product, and more. It is a step-by-step guide to manufacturing Olde World Products. We constantly add and update information in this manual covering stone and tile production and finishing. The two manufacturing systems are very much alike, differing only slightly in the mechanics of the system and the racking systems.
You will receive lifetime manual updates and email support. Should you ever have a question or problem, our support staff is only an email or phone call away, and will provide a quick answer and solution.
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THE MANUALS:
Introduction... Product Specifications... Tile Production... Storage & Shipping... Safety Considerations... Tile & Stone Installation... General Administrative... Equipment & Materials... Custom Mix Formulas... Glossary of Tile Terms... Concrete Fundamentals... Plant Design & Layout... Updates & Addendums... Production Time Study... Raw Materials List... Production Rack Systems & Plans... Custom Color Formulas... Grouting Material... Mold Preparation... Manpower Requirements... Accounting Systems... Warrantees... Tools & Equipment List... Tile Pouring Techniques... Stone Pouring Techniques... Troubleshooting... Pre-Production Operations... Quality Control... Molds & Accessories... Stone & Tile Finishing Techniques... And MORE...
Concrete Tile Manufacturing Training Video on DVD:
Our full-color, professionally produced video walks you through the entire manufacturing process of Olde World Tile, from start to finish. Most of the techniques are also applicable to stone production. This is the perfect accompaniment to the training manual, as it illustrates visually, much of what is written in the manual. It shows finishing techniques and sealing examples as well. It's the next best thing to in-person, hands-on training. The video illustrates the processes and techniques used in a full-sized, commercial production facility, so you'll be able to periodically refer back to the video as a refresher course. You can also use it as a training aid for new employees. You also receive all current training, installation and tutorial videos.
Concrete Stone & Tile Marketing Training Manual on CD:
Over 115 pages, plus supplements that teach you how to market your stone and tile to all classes of trade, and how to get free publicity, how and where to advertise, learn about customers' profiles, all about distribution channels, competition, pricing and profitability, selling tactics, public relations, advertising and promotion How to go to market in your specific type of area... and MORE!
Stone & Tile Manufacturing Business Plan Template on CD:
This CD includes all of the pertinent information about Olde World Stone & Tile, the tile industry, various customer profiles, sales and marketing strategies, the competition, how to use the plan, public relations, etc. All that needs to be done by you to complete a professional Business Plan is to fill in owner specific company, financial, personal, etc., information. When completed, you will have an in-depth Business Plan to print out and use as your road map to success, share with your banker, partners, etc. A Business Plan can easily cost thousands of dollars to have prepared normally. You can easily update your Business Plan yourself whenever the need or desire presents itself.
Installations and Producer Training Photo Album CD: This compact disc (CD) includes hundreds of photos of tile, stone, and brick installations, past Producer training workshops, Producer facilities, Producer show booth setups, tile, stone, and brick finishing ideas and examples, etc. The photos will also illustrate and give you some insight into how other Producers have set up their facilities. These product photos can be used for your website as well.
Concrete Stone & Tile Business Forms and Letters CD:
This CD has examples of all of the forms and letters used in the day-to-day operations of a typical concrete stone and tile business. Manufacturing, customer relations, and marketing forms are covered. They are set up to be customized with your company information, headings, etc.
Shipping charges for this Package will be added based on your location.
For complete information about this opportunity, or to request additional information:
Or go to our www.Oldeworld.com website.