#P662-18K Supplies Kit+ 18 Paver Molds (6x6x2.5")+ F/S
FREE SHIPPING within the Continental USA! DISCOUNTED SHIPPING elsewhere in the world!
Click on the "More Pictures" button to the left to see more photos.
Photo illustrates 12 molds to the master sheet as it comes off of our machine... You are purchasing and will receive eighteen (18) of these individual molds (cavities).
This kit includes all material needed to make hundreds of square feet of pavers, except for the concrete mix and water. No special equipment, experience, or skills are required to make beautiful custom-colored stone for your project… JUST FOLLOW OUR SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.
SEE BASIC PROCEDURE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Many of the project photos on our websites were done by first-time producers. Each mold can be used hundreds of times if cared for and used per our simple instructions. They are made with .060 H.I. Industrial ABS plastic, for strength, flexibility, and durability. If you need additional molds, they can be purchased in our store by clicking on the appropriate link in our store index. Complete instructions are included FREE with your purchase, and are also available on our www.TheMoldStore.info website.
THIS COMPLETE PAVER KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 set of 18 - #P662 (6"x6"x2.5") Cobblestone Driveway Paver Molds
- 8 oz. Professional Water-Soluble Mold Release Concentrate (Makes 2.5 quarts of Mold Release)
- 2 quarts StoneKote Brick and Stone Sealer
- 5 lbs. Concrete Colorant (1 Brown, 1 Harvest Gold, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Black)
- 8 oz. Special Premix Concrete Fortifier/Additive.
- FREE SHIPPING within the Continental USA! Or DISCOUNTED SHIPPING to elsewhere in the world!
Molds are made with .060 H.I. rubberized ABS plastic for long life and hundreds of pours. They are self-supporting, so need no shell to hold them up like some of the cheap polystyrene molds available elsewhere. Molds are cut down from master sheet prior to shipping for ease of use during pouring and de-molding, and to further protect them during shipping.
Thank you for your interest in, and consideration of, our products. Should you need assistance with anything, email: Help@Oldeworld.com
We ship immediately upon receipt of payment… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
The "HOW TO" process is so simple... anyone can do it!
It's like making a cake! But no oven is needed!
1. Lubricate the molds... a light vegetable oil will do if you don't have mold release.
2. Mix a bag of premix concrete... get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
3. Add some concrete color, which is optional... unless you want plain gray.
4 . Pour mix into molds... vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
5. Let the filled molds sit a day or so undisturbed... over-night is fine.
6. Flip the molds over the next day... and pop out what you've created from the mold!
That is obviously a simplified version of the process, but it is that easy. And FREE instructions and email support are included with each purchase.