FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA...
AND DISCOUNTED SHIPPING TO ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD!
DRIVEWAY PAVER KIT #P952-12... ALL SUPPLIES PLUS 12 MOLDS, PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
NOW YOU CAN MAKE CONCRETE PAVERS FOR PENNIES!
The photo of the sheet of molds in blue is to illustrate how they come off our machine. They are then cut into individual molds for shipment and use. The second photo is of a concrete paver in red with a bit of gray dusting color. The third photo is of one of our polystyrene molds in white to show the details better. The actual molds you will receive are black, and are made with .060 ABS plastic for extra strength and durability.
Now you can be part of the hottest trend in the country - - Custom-colored, manufactured concrete stone, pavers, wall tile, bricks, countertops, and concrete tile flooring - - and without paying the high retail cost! Why pay $6.00-$12.00 per square foot and more for common stone and tile? We'll show you how you can make custom-crafted products like tile, for less than $0.30 per square foot!
SEE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR BASIC PROCEDURE.
You can make handcrafted, custom-colored, manufactured stone, pavers, brick, tile, and more with our molds and supplies. We offer many different styles, sizes, shapes and textures - - that you can make yourself for about 20% of retail! Men and women from all walks of life already have - - WHY NOT YOU?
This kit includes all material needed to make hundreds of square feet of 8.5"x5.5"x2.5" Driveway Pavers, except for the concrete mix and water. No special equipment, experience, or skills are required to make beautiful custom-colored stone for your project… JUST FOLLOW OUR SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. (See at bottom of page)
THIS COMPLETE PAVER KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 set of 12 - #952 (8.5"x5.5"x2-5/8") Driveway Cobblestone Paver Molds
- 8 oz. Professional Water-Soluble Mold Release (Makes 2.5 quarts of Mold Release)
- 2 quarts StoneKote Brick and Stone Sealer
- 5 lbs. Concrete Colorant (1 Brown, 1 Harvest Gold, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Black)
- 8 oz. Special Premix Concrete Fortifier/Additive.
- FREE SHIPPING within the Continental USA! Or DISCOUNTED SHIPPING to elsewhere in the world!
Many of the project photos on our websites were done by first-time producers. Each mold can be used hundreds of times if cared for and used properly, as our molds are made with .060 H.I. Industrial ABS plastic, for strength, flexibility, and durability. If you need additional molds, they can be purchased in our store by clicking the appropriate product category in our product index. And complete FREE instructions are included with each mold purchase.
Molds are self-supporting, so need no shell to hold them up like some of the cheap polystyrene molds available elsewhere. Molds are cut down from master sheet prior to shipping for ease of use during pouring and de-molding, and to further protect them during shipping.
Thank you for your interest in, and consideration of, our products. Should you need help with anything, just email: Help@Oldeworld.com
We ship immediately upon receipt of payment… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
The "HOW TO" process is so simple... anyone can do it!
It's like making a cake! But no oven is needed!
1. Lubricate the molds... a light vegetable oil will do if you don't have mold release.
2. Mix a bag of premix concrete... get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
3. Add some concrete color, which is optional... unless you want plain gray.
4 . Pour mix into molds... vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
5. Let the filled molds sit a day or so undisturbed... over-night is fine.
6. Flip the molds over the next day... and pop out what you've created from the mold!
That is obviously a simplified version of the process, but it is that easy. And FREE instructions and email support are included with each purchase.