CS-0612-12K Supplies Kit+ 12 Stone Molds (6x12)+ Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING within the Continental USA!
DISCOUNTED SHIPPING elsewhere in the world!
Click "More Pictures" button to the left to see more photos.
This kit includes all material needed to make hundreds of square feet of cobblestones or stone tiles, except for the concrete mix and water. No special equipment, experience, or skills are required to make beautiful custom-colored stone for your project. - - JUST FOLLOW OUR SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.
Many of the project photos on our websites were done by first-time users of our molds. Each mold can be used hundreds of times if cared for and used properly, as they are made with .060 H.I. Industrial ABS plastic for strength, flexibility, and durability. If you need additional molds, they can be purchased in our store by clicking on the category of the mold type you need in our index. Complete instructions are included FREE with your purchase, and are available on our www.TheMoldStore.info website.
THIS COMPLETE DIY KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 set of 12 each 6"x12"x1.5" Olde Castle Stone Cobblestone Molds. Molds are 1.5" deep to make 1.5" thick large cobblestones or steppingstones, or pour thinner for .5" thick floor tile or veneer.
- 8 oz. Professional Water-Soluble Mold Release Concentrate (Makes 2.5 quarts of Mold Release)
- 2 Quarts StoneKote Brick and Stone Sealer
- 5 lbs. Concrete Colorant (1 Brown, 1 Goldenrod, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Black)
- 8 oz. Special Premix Concrete Fortifier/Additive.
- FREE SHIPPING within the Continental USA! Or DISCOUNTED SHIPPING elsewhere in the world!
Molds are made with .060 H.I. rubberized ABS plastic for long life and hundreds of pours. They are self-supporting, so need no shell to hold them up like some of the cheap polystyrene molds available elsewhere. Molds are cut down from master sheet prior to shipping for ease of pouring and de-molding, and to better protect them during shipping.
Thank you for your interest in, and consideration of, our products. Should you need help with anything, just email: Help@Oldeworld.com
We ship immediately upon receipt of payment… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?