#OAF-01K Supplies Kit+ 10 Fieldstone Molds+ FREE SHIPPING!
FREE SHIPPING within the Continental USA! Or DISCOUNTED SHIPPING elsewhere in the world!
Click on the "More Pictures" button to the left to view the actual molds included in the Kit and installations of the stone made with the some or all of the molds in the complete 5 sets.
The molds illustrated in the Kit #OAF-01K photo are the molds included in this Kit.
This kit includes all material needed to make hundreds of square feet of stone, except for the concrete mix and water. No special equipment, experience, or skills are required to make beautiful custom-colored stone for your project… JUST FOLLOW OUR SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.
WHAT ABOUT USING PLASTER INSTEAD OF CONCRETE?
For interior wall applications, you can use Plaster of Paris, Moulding plaster, hydrocal plaster, etc., with any of our molds and be done in a fraction of the time it takes concrete to cure! Just add water and color, and pour the mix into your molds!
Many of the project photos on our websites were done by first-time producers and do-it-yourselfers. Our molds are made with .060 H.I. Industrial ABS plastic for strength, flexibility, and durability. Each mold can be used hundreds of times if cared for and used per our simple instructions. If you need additional molds, they can be purchased in our store by clicking on the appropriate button in our category index. Complete FREE instructions are included with your purchase.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 set of 10 (all different) Olde Appalachian Fieldstone Molds. (1 set of #OAF-01)
- 8 oz. Professional Water-Soluble Mold Release Concentrate (Makes 2.5 quarts of Mold Release)
- 2 quarts StoneKote Brick and Stone Sealer
- 5 lbs. Concrete Colorant (1 Brown, 1 Harvest Gold, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Black)
- 1 quart Special Premix Concrete Fortifier/Additive.
- FREE SHIPPING within the Continental USA! Or DISCOUNTED SHIPPING elsewhere in the world!
Thank you for your interest in, and consideration of, our products. Should you need help with anything, just email: Help@Oldeworld.com
We ship immediately upon receipt of payment… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?