FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA...
AND DISCOUNTED SHIPPING TO ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD!
Kit includes all material needed to make hundreds of sq. ft. of stone. No special equipment, experience, or skills required. Includes Molds, Mold Release, Sealer, Colorant, Mix Additive, and Instructions. Use concrete or plaster depending on application.
NOTE: The molds shown in the Kit OAFD-01K photo to the left are the molds included in this Kit. You will receive 6 THICK molds, which are in the set #OAFD-01.
Click on the "More Pictures" button to the left to view the actual set of molds included in the Kit.
This kit includes all material needed to make hundreds of square feet of stone, except for the concrete mix and water. No special equipment, experience, or skills are required to make beautiful custom-colored stone for your project… JUST FOLLOW OUR SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.
WHAT ABOUT PLASTER?
For interior wall applications, you can use Plaster of Paris with any of our molds and be done in a fraction of the time it takes concrete to cure!
Many of the project photos on our websites were done by first-time producers and do-it-yourselfers. Our molds are made with .060 H.I. industrial ABS plastic for strength, flexibility, and durability. Each mold can be used hundreds of times if cared for and used per our simple instructions. If you need additional molds, they can be purchased in our store by clicking on the appropriate button in our category index. Complete FREE instructions are included with your purchase.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 set of 6 (all different) Olde Appalachian Fieldstone Molds (1 set of #OAFD-01 molds as illustrated)
- 8 oz. Professional Water-Soluble Mold Release Concentrate (Makes 2.5 quarts of Mold Release)
- 2 quarts StoneKote Brick and Stone Sealer
- 5 lbs. Concrete Colorant (1 Brown, 1 Harvest Gold, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Black)
- 8 oz. Special Premix Concrete Fortifier/Additive.
- FREE SHIPPING within the Continental USA! Or DISCOUNTED SHIPPING elsewhere in the world!
Thank you for your interest in, and consideration of, our products. Should you need help with anything, just email: Help@Oldeworld.com
We ship immediately upon receipt of payment… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?