The Mold Store - Concrete Stone Veneer Molds
We provide molds, supplies, and FREE easy-to-follow instructions to make your own custom colored stone, pavers, tile, bricks, veneer, steppingstones, and MUCH MORE...for pennies each!
The "HOW TO" process is so simple... virtually anyone can do it!
It's like making a cake! But no oven is needed!
1. Lubricate the molds... a light vegetable oil will do if you don't have mold release.
2. Mix a bag of premix concrete... get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
3. Add some concrete color, which is optional... unless you want plain gray.
4. Pour mix into molds... vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
5. Let the filled molds sit a day or so undisturbed... over-night is fine.
6. Flip the molds over the next day... and pop out what you've created from the mold!
That is obviously a simplified version of the process, but it is that easy. And FREE instructions and email support are included with each purchase.
Click the product category to the left for more information, product photos, and prices of the items in that category.
We've helped thousands of entrepreneurs, builders, homeowners, do-it-yourselfers, and crafts people save money, while making their own concrete products with our molds. We've been designing and manufacturing molds for Producers of concrete stone, tile, brick, pavers, and steppingstones since January 1992!
We are constantly adding new mold designs and items to our line. As we do, they will be featured here. So come back often, and tell your friends about our site. If you need something special, and you don't find it here, email us. Maybe we can either get it... or make it for you. If you have any questions that haven't been answered... again, contact us for answers.
Thank you for your patronage.
For detailed product information and descriptions, visit our Product Catalogue Website: www.TheMoldStore.com
With each purchase, you will be provided with complete "HOW-TO" instructions to make, finish, and install our stone, pavers, bricks, and tile, and there is additional information available on our Training Website.
For information about starting a commercial stone, paver, brick and tile manufacturing business, visit our Business Opportunity Website at: www.OldeWorld.com
CLICK TO SEE OUR VIDEO: www.TheMoldStore.com
free web counter
The Mold Store is UpFront