You are purchasing our OKL-43 Limestone Business-In-A-Box... consisting of forty-three (43) different, “Olde Kentucky Limestone” concrete molds, and supplies to make your stone for pennies per square foot.
Description of OKL-43 Business-In-A-Box
The 5 sets of molds are 1.5? to 2” thick and sized as follows:
- #OKL-01 = 9 Molds = 5?x11.5?, 7?x10?, 5?x7?, 4.5?x11.5?, 5.5?x7?, 4?x12?, 4.5?x8?, 4?x13?, 5?x19?
- #OKL-02 = 8 Molds = 4.5?x12?, 5.5?x11.5?, 4.5?x13?, 7?x11?, 4?x13.5?, 2.5?x11.5?, 5.5?x13?, 6?x19?
- #OKL-03 = 7 Molds = 8?x21.5?, 4.5?x22?, 5?x6.5?, 6?x8.5?, 6?x6.5?, 7.5?x10.5?, 7.5?x10.5?
- #OKL-04 = 9 Molds = 4.5?x19.5?, 4?x19.5?, 2.5?x16.5?, 4?x13?, 4?x9.5?, 4?x5?, 5.5?x7?, 7?x14?, 5.5?x7.5?
- #OKL-05 = 10 Molds = 4.5?x16?, 6?x7?, 5?x8.5?, 6?x6?, 5?x5.5?, 5.5?x13.5?, 3?x7?, 5.5?x11?, 6?x6?, 5?x8?
THIS COMPLETE BUSINESS-IN-A-BOX START-UP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
43 Olde Kentucky Limestone Molds - Cut from five large mold sheets to more manageable groupings.
CTC-07 Business Start-up Training Course on CDs. (normally $599.00 alone)
- 1 quart of commercial MSP Mold Release
- 5 lbs. Concrete Colorant (1 Brown, 1 Harvest Gold, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Black)
- 1 gallon of Special Concrete Fortifier/Additive #140-SL.
- 1 gallon of “Cast Iron” Concrete Additive #253.
- Lifetime email and product update support.
And… A BONUS…You can add additional full sets (5 sheets) of any style molds NOW for ONLY $359.00 each! Must be shipped with your Business-In-A-Box order.
Other Individual Stone Sets are available elsewhere in our store.
You can make custom-colored, heavy, medium, or light-weight stone with them. Make thick stones walls, or thinner stone veneer… Depending on the thickness you pour them. These molds are between 1-1/2? to 2? thick. Molds are cut and separated for you before shipping.
We also make other sizes and styles of veneer molds that will blend with these perfectly for walls, walks, etc. These molds are made with .060, high-impact, virgin industrial ABS for flexibility and long life, and can be used hundreds of times if cared for properly.
MADE IN AMERICA SINCE 1992
WARNING & ADVICE WHEN CONSIDERING BUYING
FROM A FOREIGN COMPANY
- READ THEIR ENTIRE LISTING CAREFULLY! – COMPARE PRODUCT BENEFITS!
- Be cautious of products made and shipped from foreign countries.
- BE SURE YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU’RE PAYING FOR.
- Review shipping and look for unexpected charges like Import Duties, extra shipping cost and other charges.
- “FREE SHIPPING” IS NOT ALWAYS “FREE SHIPPING” IN OTHER COUNTRIES.
- Check the number of Negative Feedbacks Buyer has.
- Remember YOU are going to pay shipping costs for returns once you see that you are not happy with your purchase… THEN WHAT? See what shipping costs back to Russia, China, Taiwan, Ukraine, Lithuania and other countries will cost you. They normally will cost you.
- Look at the total mold sizes and quality of material used.
- Look for extra charges that are not mentioned.
- Items shipping internationally may be subject to Customs processing depending on the item’s declared value.
We ship the next day after order receipt, so you’ll normally have your purchase in 2-3 DAYS or within a week if you are on the West Coast. East coast may take as little as one day to arrive.
Thank you for your interest in our 28 year-old company... and for your consideration of our products. All of our products are made here in the USA... Vietnam Veteran owned.
Questions? Call or email us at: 828-557-1998 or email: Shop@oldeworld.com